Organisations are licensed to use the Fertcare® Logos, incorporating the Fertcare trade mark, according to a license agreement. The granting of a license is based on an organisation having:
- 100% of eligible staff Fertcare trained
- 100% of staff who provide detailed advice to farmers based on soil and plant tissue testing are recognised as a current Fertcare Accredited Advisor
- 100% of spreading machines Accu-Spread certified.
- User product information must be objective and accurate. Product claims should be capable of substantiation by trial work or reference to accepted scientific literature.
- Product labels, use guidance and warnings must be in line with Fertilizer Australia codes of practice and accepted best practice.
The file below contains a list of businesses who meet the requirements of the program at the time of licencing and have a Fertcare licence in place. The license is re-issued each two years based on meeting the requirements in the renewal year.
The licence application form can be accessed from the link below.
Only organisations with a current license agreement are permitted to use the Fertcare Logos so that they provide a clear mark of excellence in meeting Productivity, Environment and Food Safety best practice.
Organisations can opt for their Fertcare status to be public or to remain private.
Fertcare Licence Application Form.pdf